Monday, June 9, 2014

What's in my Diaper Bag? [Hospital edition]

A big part of nesting is packing for the hospital, I think. The diaper bag I packed is specfially for the hospital stay. I plan on changing it up when we come home :) To see what else I packed for the hospital, check out this post here.

My Timi & Leslie Diaper Bag. I scored this off of Zulily with
all the accessories for a wopping $99! (versus $250+!)

A peak of the inside

I packed 2 swaddling blankets and a recieiving blanket. I know
the hospital will give us some, but I wanted some cute ones
for the pictures and stuff :)

A baby care kit. I've heard that some babies have super long
nails and I have a stinkin' suspition that Baby Turtle is going
to be one of those babies.

A sun hat to protect her from the hot AZ sun

Nursing cover

Extra sleepers for the hospital, just in case
extra hat

Baby Turtle's going home outfit. Its so cute and girly~!
 

Her back-up going home outfit, in a size
0-3 months, in case she comes out to be
too big for her NB outfit.

The Mama clutch that came with the bag

Inside the Mama clutch, i just have a nursing bracelet, to keep
track of which side we nursed on last, the stroller straps, and
some reusable cloth nursing pads.

Now on to what's in the side pockets!

The changing pad with some disposable NB diapers and Honest
Company travel sized wipes.

I have an extra set of wipes and diapers just in case Baby Turtle
is like her dad and has crazy bowel movements XP

I have some Honest Company full sized nipple balm, hand
sanitizer and sunscreen.

Honest Company travel sized healing balm, face + body lotion,
and shampoo+ body wash. I got these in a sampler set so I
packed them to give Baby Turtle her bath while in the hospital.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment